Washington, DC, 20016
Joined on June, 2012
Any day after 5PM
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- Sophomore at American University
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, Minor in Korean, Concentration in Global Security
- GPA. 3.45
ExperienceWhy I want to be a tutor? First, to encourage students that the right study habits can drastically change the outcome of their grades... and second, student loans are killing me!
- Previous tutoring elementary kids at Grapeland Elementary School
- Previous tutoring experience with after school honors society program
- SAT: 1890
- AP US History: 4, AP English Language: 3
- High school class rank: 56 of 747
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, IBM LotusNotes
- Watching How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, and some of my other favorite cable television shows!
- Watching and playing basketball
- Hanging out with friends... it doesn't matter what we do!
- International Relations, History, Law, Far East Asian Security, Race Relations
- Homelessness, Underprivileged DC youth, Education
- Education reform, tax reform, social security reform
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.