EducationRecent graduate with distinction from the University of Virginia with a B.A. in Spanish and Media Studies.
3.65 GPA overall (3.93 Spanish, 3.88 Media Studies)
Experience- Full-time Market Research Analyst for Penn Schoen Berland beginning July 2016
- SAT: 2270 - 730 math, 740 critical reading, 800 writing
- SAT II: 800 Spanish, 780 US History
- 5's on 8 AP exams, including Spanish Language and Comp., Spanish Literature, English Language and Comp., English Literature
- Several Spanish immersion experiences, including studies abroad in Spain and Cuba, as well as language immersion dorms at UVA
- Two bilingual professional internships for SiriusXM and American Diabetes Association
HobbiesHi there! I am an avid runner, hiker, writer, and language student who loves to teach others about the languages I love - Spanish and English (and a little bit of Portuguese). I am very patient, easy-going, and imaginative, and I love to find new and interesting ways to explain concepts and convey ideas. Contact me if you'd like to tune up your language skills, from basic conversation and public speaking to grammar practice and essay writing. I also tutor for the SAT and SAT Spanish subject tests.
SAT Critical Reading, SAT Writing, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature and Culture, SAT Subject Test in Spanish, SAT Subject Test in Spanish with Listening, Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, English, SAT Math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.