EducationUniversitas Indonesia, West Java, Indonesia. Department of Anthropology, Faculty of Social and Political Science. M.Sc. in Anthropology.
• Concentration: Performance Study, Theater, Globalism, Peasant Studies, Visual Ethnography.
• Thesis: "Dolanan (Play) of Globalization: A Study on Highland Peasants Performing Arts."
Universitas Indonesia, West Java, Indonesia. English Department, Faculty of Humanity. BA in English.
• Concentration: Film Studies, Literature, Drama, Semiotics, Poetry, Cultural Studies, and Philosophy.
• Thesis: "From Jim Morrison Poetry to Oliver Stone's The Doors: An Intertextual Study."
ExperienceBINUS International, Faculty of Media, Jakarta
• Performance Strategy: Basic Performance in daily life, introduction to theater and acting
• Introduction to Anthropology
• Introduction to Sociology
• History of Arts
• Globalization Studies, Peasant Art, Merapi Mountain West Java
• Traditional Market Mobilization, Flores, Eastern Indonesia
• State Schools Corruption Culture in Lampung, Sumatra, Western Indonesia.
High/Scope Indonesia, High School Program, Jakarta
• Media Criticism
• Drawing and Painting
• Design and Art
STALKERS, 2015 (Producer, Director, Editor)
Mother Earth, 2014 (Director)
Indonesia Ministry of Commerce's Kewapante: Moving an Old Market in Flores, Indonesia
Writer/Researcher, Assistant Director
Tifa & USAID's Clearing The Drizzle: Corruption of School Funding in Lampung, Indonesia
Writer/Researcher, Assistant Director.
HobbiesI am an actor and trainer in Teater Sastra UI (teatersastraui.org), a university based theatre. I performed in Indonesia National Stage annually since 2006.
I'm also a guitarist who compose, arrange and write music in a rock and roll band, Wonderbra (www.wonderbra.band).
I used to be an art teacher, teaching basic drawing and painting in High/Scope High School program, a well known national plus school in Indonesia. But now, drawing, painting and designs are just hobbies.
Creative Writing, 12th Grade Reading, 1st Grade Reading, 2nd Grade Reading, 3rd Grade Reading, 4th Grade Reading, 5th Grade Reading, 6th Grade Reading, 7th Grade Reading, 8th Grade Reading, 9th Grade Reading, Reading, AP Art History, 11th Grade Reading, 10th Grade Reading, Expository Writing, Fiction Writing, Poetry Writing, 10th Grade Writing, 11th Grade Writing, 12th Grade Writing, Writing, Social Sciences, Social Studies, Anthropology, IB Social and Cultural Anthropology HL, IB Social and Cultural Anthropology SL, Art History
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.